I wrap up my online courses tomorrow so I'm going to be back to having tons of free time until I start back up in July. It's so great to see all my friends wrapping up their final weeks of college! CONGRATS TO YOU ALL! It's so fun to watch us all growing up and becoming adults. I will be joining the graduated world at some point, I'm just taking a slower path :) I mean, I did "graduate" yoga teacher training with my 200RYT ;)
Anywho, this past week flew by. We did have a chance to have some fun over the weekend by going to the Padres game! The field is a short 10-15min walk from our place, which was awesome. We had AWESOME seats because the couple we went with are big Phillies fans and wanted to be by their dugout. It was great to add another ballpark to the list of ones I've see a game at! Although it was semi weird for Andy and I since it was two teams playing that we didn't care about. During all the cheers, Andy would just yell out "GO TWINS." Once a Twins fan, always a Twins fan :) (even if they aren't too good this year)
| Petco Park is actually very similar to Target Field at home! |
| Outside the field is BEAUTIFUL at night w/ fountains and lights :) |
That's all for now folks, have a wonderful last week of April!
No comments:
Post a Comment